Citrix XenApp 6.5 Documentation Script Update Version 5.03
May 9, 2020
While old scripts that are not actively maintained do not get new features, they do get bug fixes.
#Version 5.03 9-May-2020
- Add checking for a Word version of 0, which indicates the Office installation needs repairing
- Add Receive Side Scaling setting to Function OutputNICItem
- Change color variables $wdColorGray15 and $wdColorGray05 from [long] to [int]
- Change location of the -Dev, -Log, and -ScriptInfo output files from the script folder to the -Folder location (Thanks to Guy Leech for the “suggestion”)
- Change Text output to use [System.Text.StringBuilder]
- Updated Functions Line and SaveAndCloseTextDocument
- Reformatted the terminating Write-Error messages to make them more visible and readable in the console
- Remove the code that checks for the default value for script parameters
- Update Function SetWordCellFormat to change parameter $BackgroundColor to [int]
- Update Functions GetComputerWMIInfo and OutputNicInfo to fix two bugs in NIC Power Management settings
- Updated help text
You can always find the most current script by going to https://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/
2 Responses to “Citrix XenApp 6.5 Documentation Script Update Version 5.03”
Leave a Reply
October 19, 2020 at 8:58 am
Hi – I have a customer running this script and basically it fails halfway through with the following error:
Farm Information could not be retrieved:
Farm Information could not be retrieved.
Script Cannot Continue.
AT C:\TEMP\XA65_Inventory_V5.ps1:ps1:19334: char 19
+ CatagoryInfo :NotSpecified: [Write-Error], WriteErroException
October 19, 2020 at 10:11 am
Are they running the script on a data collector?
Can they run the script with -log and -dev and send me the two text files created?