XenApp 6.5 V3.1 Documentation Script Has Been Updated 10-JUN-2013
In my presentations at Briforum London, Synergy Anaheim and E2EVC Copenhagen, I talked about some changes I planned for the XenApp scripts. This update reflects those changes.
The following changes were made to the XenApp 6.5 script:
- Fixed the content of and the detail contained in the Table of Contents
- Updated the Recommended Hotfixes from CTX129229 dated 29-MAY-2013
- Citrix services that are Stopped will now show in a Red cell with bold, black text
- Recommended Hotfixes that are Not Installed will now show in a Red cell with bold, black text
- Added a few more Write-Verbose statements
The changes I made to the V3.1 XenApp 6.5 script are very minor. I changed the internal version number to 3.13 but left the filename unchanged.
If you have any suggestions for the script, please let me know. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
NOTE: This script is continually updated. You can always find the most current version by going to https://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/