Microsoft Active Directory Documentation Script V3.10
April 23, 2022
#Version 3.10 23-Apr-2022
- Added Windows Server 2022 to AD Schema version 88
- Fixed some text output alignment
- In Function OutputNicItem, fixed several issues with DHCP data
- Replaced all Get-WmiObject with Get-CimInstance
- Some general code cleanup
- Updated schema numbers for Exchange CUs
- “15334” = “Exchange 2016 CU21-CU23”
- “17003” = “Exchange 2019 CU10-CU12”
You can always find the most current script by going to https://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/
2 Responses to “Microsoft Active Directory Documentation Script V3.10”
Leave a Reply
May 18, 2022 at 3:54 am
Gooday nad thank you very much!
I work as an system administrator and I use your set of script a lot!
One of the issues i’m running in to with the new version (i upgraded from v2.0 to v3.10) is that the script doesn’t retrieve the password policy and i can’t figure out why. I’ve tested this with multiple domains and multiple clients (windows 10 and windows server 2019/2022) and right now the report returns all my domain users as expired password. Any chance you could look into this?
May 28, 2022 at 6:25 am
Thanks for reporting this and testing the fix.