Microsoft Active Directory Documentation Script Update Version 1.22
Version 2.0 of the Active Directory documentation script is still at least two weeks away so I wanted to add some quick updates and bug fixes to the current 1.2 script.
I want to thank my new employer, Choice Solutions, for allowing me to spend time on contributing to the community. I really appreciate Choice for their commitment to community contributions and events.
Version 1.22 29-Aug-2016
- Updated DCDNSINFO table to handle two IP addresses and other fixes from the V2.0 script
- Updated function SetWordTableHashTable with fixes from the V2.0 script
- Updated function GetCulture with fixes from the V2.0 script
- Updated function WriteWordLine with fixes from the V2.0 script
- Added function ElevatedSession from the V2.0 script
- Brought function ShowScriptOptions in line with the other scripts
- Updated checking for DA rights and added checking for an Elevated PowerShell session from the V2.0 script
- Updated ForestMode with updates from the V2.0 script
- Updated domain Schema version table with updates from the V2.0 script
- Updated DomainMode with updates from the V2.0 script
- Added Break statements to most Switch statements
You can always find the most current script by going to https://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/