Scripts and Other Utilities
All downloads are now on Citrix ShareFile.
Please ignore the Filename displayed for the download. WordPress is showing the ShareFile link and not the filename of the download.
All current documentation scripts require PowerShell Version 3 or later and create a Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, or 2016/2019/Word O365 document.
Most documentation scripts will also create formatted text and HTML output so Microsoft Word is not required.
*****All scripts perform best with PowerShell Version 5*****
Each documentation script has up to seven parts:
- ReadMe file
- Change Log
- Unsigned script with PS1 extension
- Unsigned script with TXT extension
- Signed script with PS1 extension
- Signed script with TXT extension
- Sample Software Exclusions file with TXT extension (XenApp 6.x & StoreFront scripts only)
VMware vSphere Documentation Script created by Jacob Rutski
Read Jacob’s notes about the script here: vCenter Documentation Script
*****This script runs best on PowerShell Version 5*****
Webster has tested this on vCenter 7.0 U2 and PowerCLI 12.3 running on Windows 10 with no issues.
@JRutski on Twitter