Scripts and Other Utilities
All downloads are now on Citrix ShareFile.
Please ignore the Filename displayed for the download. WordPress is showing the ShareFile link and not the filename of the download.
All current documentation scripts require PowerShell Version 3 or later and create a Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, or 2016/2019/Word O365 document.
Most documentation scripts will also create formatted text and HTML output so Microsoft Word is not required.
*****All scripts perform best with PowerShell Version 5*****
Each documentation script has up to seven parts:
- ReadMe file
- Change Log
- Unsigned script with PS1 extension
- Unsigned script with TXT extension
- Signed script with PS1 extension
- Signed script with TXT extension
- Sample Software Exclusions file with TXT extension (XenApp 6.x & StoreFront scripts only)
Active Directory Health Check Script
Based on the original work by Jeff Wouters
This script can be run remotely.
Please see the ReadMe file and help text for more information.
This script requires PowerShell V3.
*****This script runs best on PowerShell Version 5*****