Scripts and Other Utilities
All downloads are now on Citrix ShareFile.
Please ignore the Filename displayed for the download. WordPress is showing the ShareFile link and not the filename of the download.
If you get an invalid or expired link, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know and I will get the link updated to one that never expires.
All current documentation scripts require PowerShell Version 3 or later and create a Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, or 2016/2016/Word O365 document.
Most documentation scripts will also create formatted text and HTML output so Microsoft Word is not required.
*****All scripts perform best with PowerShell Version 5*****
Each documentation script has up to seven parts:
- ReadMe file
- Change Log
- Unsigned script with PS1 extension
- Unsigned script with TXT extension
- Signed script with PS1 extension
- Signed script with TXT extension
- Sample Software Exclusions file with TXT extension (XenApp 6.x scripts only)