Scripts and Other Utilities
All downloads are now on Citrix ShareFile.
Please ignore the Filename displayed for the download. WordPress is showing the ShareFile link and not the filename of the download.
All current documentation scripts require PowerShell Version 3 or later and create a Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, or 2016/2019/Word O365 document.
Most documentation scripts will also create formatted text and HTML output so Microsoft Word is not required.
*****All scripts perform best with PowerShell Version 5*****
Each documentation script has up to seven parts:
- ReadMe file
- Change Log
- Unsigned script with PS1 extension
- Unsigned script with TXT extension
- Signed script with PS1 extension
- Signed script with TXT extension
- Sample Software Exclusions file with TXT extension (XenApp 6.x & StoreFront scripts only)
- Building Webster's Lab V2 PDF (330)
- Create an unlinked Group Policy Object from an imported CSV file (796)
- Create Authoritative Time Server GPO (10875)
- Get Folder Redirection Errors (924)
- Get GPO Backup and Reports (1910)
- Get GPO Processing Time (1565)
- HideDrives ADMX and ADML Files (426)
- HideDrives.adm (2965)