Bart Jacobs’s Toolbox Inventory
Back in March 2020, just before things got really weird, I finally started my own blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/.
My very first post was also published on this very site here: https://carlwebster.com/bart-jacobss-toolbox-copyadgroupmembers/). For the posts that followed, I didn’t do that anymore.
No regrets, but I feel it’s about time to revisit this site and to publish an overview of what I’ve been up to.
To kick things off, let’s get this out of the way. Every script/tool I’ve published on this here is now also present on Github:
- XenGhost: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/XenGhost
- XenApp Server Monitor: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/XenApp-Server-Monitor
- XenApp Server Health Check: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/XenApp-Server-Health-Check
- HostInfo: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/HostInfo
- Deploy Printer Drivers: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/Deploy-Printer-Drivers
I’m not really planning anything for them; I just want them out there to make my GitHub “complete” in a certain way.
That’s it for my “legacy” tools. Let’s continue with the new stuff already.
Toolbox #001: CopyADGroupMembers
- Blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/2020-03-31-CopyADGroupmembers/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/CopyADGroupMembers
- Summary: A PowerShell tool to copy group members from one AD group to another.
Toolbox #002: PrinterMonitor
- Blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/2020-04-06-Printmonitor/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/PrinterMonitor
- Summary: A PowerShell tool to monitor printers on a print server.
Toolbox #003: PSProfileCleaner
- Blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/2020-04-27-PSProfileCleaner/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/PSProfileCleaner
- Summary: Powershell script to clean user profile left-overs.
Toolbox #004: GetIISLogEndpoints
- Blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/2020-07-10-GetIISLogEndpoints/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/GetIISLogEndpoints
- Summary: Powershell – Gets all unique Endpoint IP’s from IIS Logfiles.
Toolbox #005: CountCTXAppUsers
- Blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/2020-09-14-CountCTXAppUsers/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/CountCTXAppUsers
- Summary: A PowerShell tool to Count user numbers per published resource on Citrix.
Toolbox #006: CleanADGroupMembers
- Blog: https://www.cloudsparkle.be/2020-09-30-CleanADGroupMembers/
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cloudsparkle/CleanADGroupMembers
- Summary: A PowerShell tool clean disabled accounts from an AD group, recursively if desired.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more and above all: stay safe.
October 8, 2020