Several issues were found shortly after the release of the V4 script. All reported issues have been fixed in this update.
The issues that were fixed:
# Changed link to Citrix.GroupPolicy.Commands.psm module to my Dropbox
When Citrix recently updated their website, they broke many of the links to the various versions of XenApp PowerShell files. I got tired of trying to find the new location of this module that I just copied it to my Dropbox.
# Changed the GetCtxGPOsInAD function to work in a Windows Workgroup environment
I had no idea that people actually use XenApp 6.5 in production in a Workgroup environment. Obviously they do! This fix bypasses the checking for Active Directory Citrix based Group Policies if the check for a Domain fails.
# The Hotfix array for Citrix hotfixes was not initialized correctly causing all installed Citrix hotfixes to show as not installed.
In my simple lab I only installed one Citrix hotfix in my testing for the script. If there were more than one Citrix hotfix installed and those hotfixes were on the Recommended List, then the report shows all the hotfixes as not installed even when they are installed.
# Removed the .LINK section from the help text
The original link for online help was for the original V3.0 script. There will not be just one article explaining the V4 script so the .LINK section was removed.
# Added back in the French sections that somehow got removed
Somehow one of the sections for supporting French Microsoft Word was removed or overwritten. It has been added back in.
NOTE: This script is continually updated. You can always find the most current version by going to http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/