#Version 2.1 released 19-Oct-2016 (Happy Birthday Linz)
- Add a new parameter, IncludeUserInfo
- Add to the User Miscellaneous Data section, outputs a table with the SamAccountName and DistinguishedName of the users in the All Users counts
- Add to the Domain section, listing Fine Grained Password Policies
- Add to the Forest section, Tombstone Lifetime
- Changed the HTML header for AD Optional Features from a table header to a section header
- Changed “Site and Services” heading to “Sites and Services”
- Fixed formatting issues with HTML headings output
- The $AdminsCountStr variable was used, when it should not have been used, when privileged groups had no members or members could not be retrieved
- Update Forest and Domain schema tables for the released Server 2016 product
If you are running domain controllers on Windows Server 2016, make sure you update RSAT installed on the computer running the script.
Many thanks to Choice Solutions for their support in getting this script updated and released.
You can always find the most current script by going to http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/