I love it when I get new script users. Especially when they are extremely nit-picky and OCD. A new script user, Carol, sent me a list of things found in the 5.04 script update I posted earlier. After getting Carol’s approval on the fixes, I decided to go ahead and release the update on the same day I released 5.04.
#Version 5.05 12-Sep-2016
- Add ShowScriptOptions when using TEXT or HTML
- Add in support for the -Dev and -ScriptInfo parameters
- Fix several issues with HTML and Text output
- Some general code cleanup of unused variables
- Add missing function validObject
You can always find the most current script by going to http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/