One of testers for the VMware vCenter documentation script found a bug in that script where the PDF file was not created. That turned out to be a bug in the master template script and therefore affected the NetScaler script. While I was fixing the PDF bug I found out that when I added Regions to the master template script, I inadvertently broke the help text. I fixed the PDF and help text issues in the master template script and applied those fixes to the NetScaler script with Barry’s permission. There has been no functionality change to the NetScaler script.
NOTE: This script is continually updated. You can always find the most current version by going to http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/
Barry and Webster