Barry Schiffer and Iain Brighton are pleased to release Version 3.6 of the NetScaler documentation script.
#Version 3.6 21-Dec-2016
The script is now fully compatible with NetScaler 11.1 released in July 2016.
- Added NetScaler Gateway reporting for Custom Themes
- Added HTTPS redirect for Load Balancing
- Added Policy Based Routing
- Added several items to advanced configuration for Load Balancer and Services
- Numerous bug fixes
- Added Chinese language support for Word/PDF
Because Barry’s Version 3.6 of the script uses the Nitro API, Barry asked me to only release a Signed version of the script. Please only use the script when the signed script is validated just so you know the script has not been altered.
As the documentation script only reads information there is no risk in using the script. However we advise to use a read only account for the script, according to security best practices it’s common sense to use least privileges for service accounts.
You can always find the most current script by going to http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/
Webster, Barry and Iain