Barry Schiffer and Iain Brighton are pleased to release Version 3.0 of the NetScaler documentation script.
#Version 3.0 24-may-2016
- Uses Nitro API to connect to NetScaler instead of ns.conf
- Microsoft Office 2016 support
- NetScaler 11.0 support
- Documents hardware revision
- Documents NetScaler Edition
- Documents SSL Certificates, including expiry date
- Shows all policies, including default
- Shows all routes, including default
- Shows all monitors, including default
Because Barry’s Version 3 of the script uses the Nitro API, Barry asked me to only release a Signed version of the script. Please only use the script when the signed script is validated just so you know the script has not been altered.
As the documentation script only reads information there is no risk in using the script. However we advise to use a read only account for the script, according to security best practices it’s common sense to use least privileges for service accounts.
You can always find the most current script by going to http://carlwebster.com/where-to-get-copies-of-the-documentation-scripts/
Webster, Barry and Iain